Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Headache Log : Imitrex

The first of my migraine medications was Imitrex in the pill form. 
I went from a headache that on a scale of 1-10 (10 being excruciating and unbearable) was about an 8 to a headache that was off the charts!  Not only that, but I suddenly felt like my brain wouldn't even work properly (maybe that was a result of the pain being so horrible).  I had just arrived at UVSC for school and I had no idea how I'd make it from my car to class, but more disturbing than that - how would I drive myself home from school?  I didn't know a soul in happy valley!
Called the doctor the next morning to report on my awful experience.  She said I should try only half a pill next time, perhaps a full dose was just too much.  Well, the next time, that half a pill was just as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment