Sunday, March 13, 2011

Headache Log : TSH

On a slightly unrelated note.  Had my hormone levels checked by a different doctor for a different issue.  Just got the results back.  My TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) levels are perfectly normal.  So it looks like hormones probably aren't the culprit. 

Just over a year ago I tried birth control for the first time ever.  Not only did it put me in a constant state of rage, depression, and hate.  It also gave me a migraine level headache every day for about 3 weeks.  I guess it could be said that a migraine every single day is enough to put anyone into a constant state of rage and depression.  I can honestly tell you I was not the same person for that month.  That was the end of any type of birth control containing hormones.  It would seem that my head, mood, and personality all prefer my hormone levels right where they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment