Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Headache Log : High School

Enter High School.  Headaches increase.  Still never really report them to my parents.  Don't go see a doctor about them.  I find I am incredibly sensitive to smells.  But I am now experimenting with drugs.  Oh, no, nothing exciting like marijuana or ecstasy or cocaine.  OTC's like Excedrin, Advil, Advil Cold & Sinus, Tavist-D, and Sudafed.  I find that many make me drowsy.  Some don't really work.  Some only take the edge off.  Many I have to double the "recommended dosage" to get any effect at all.  However, one actually makes me hallucinate - that's almost exciting!  No, actually, I found it quite frightening. 
I find that the medicine that works best is Advil Cold & Sinus.  Well, I am quite certain I don't have a cold.  So it must be sinus headaches.  (I love self-diagnosing!)  But it makes me drowsy.  Makes my school day incredibly difficult to get through.  I have some trouble concentrating.  And worst of all, it doesn't ALWAYS work. 
Still praying it isn't a brain tumor.

No comments:

Post a Comment