Thursday, March 10, 2011

Headache Log : The Calendar

November 2010 - I'm having some issues and I begin to wonder if I might be suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder.  I understand Circadian Rhythms.  I understand the importance of Vitamin D and Seratonin.  Of sunshine!  It's getting to be winter.  The days are getting shorter and I am not seeing any sunlight.  It seems like there's an inversion every single day.  And it feels as though I have a headache or migraine nearly every day.  Is my moodiness a result of the inversions? SAD? PMS?  I decide to start tracking my moods, headaches, stomach aches, the weather, inversions, etc on a calendar.
(Let me tell you this ..... 1 to 4 months later, looking back at that calendar, seeing how many days have big H's representing headaches - that alone is enough to bring on a bought of depression.)

No comments:

Post a Comment