Friday, May 20, 2011

Trazodone

Wednesday night I finally dared take the trazodone I'd been prescribed on Monday.  When I picked up the prescription the pharmacist asked if I'd ever taken the medication before.  When I replied no he proceeded to tell me to be careful with it and that I may want to take it at night as it is known to cause extreme drowsiness among other things.

Drowsiness?  YAY!

So I took my first dose Wednesday night and I slept quite well.  Question was .... was it the trazodone finally working?  Or was I just so exhausted that my mind & body finally gave in?

Thursday nigh I took my second dose of trazodone.  I am happy to report that I had another great night of sleep.  I hate to speak too soon, but we may have found a winner.  (At least with regards to the insomnia.  Still working on the migraines though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment