Thursday, April 28, 2011

Headache Log : .....

Did I say my mood was better?  I guess that was before my fourth day in a row with a migraine.  That was before I was up half the night again in pain. 
Since I'm off excedrin I went back to my oldest remedy - advil cold & sinus.  But since I was at work and had a chemistry test and study group later that evening I didn't want to be loopy so I took the regular dose of 400 mg.  No effect. 
At about 9PM I took the heavier stuff - tramadol.  No effect, but to help me sleep a bit by 10ish.  Then at 2AM I decided to try advil again, but a double dose - 800 mg.  Nothing was touching this pain.
The suicidal thoughts returned in the middle of the night as I cried for hours over the throbbing vice-like pain in my head and stabbing pain behind my left eyeball. 

No comments:

Post a Comment