Friday, July 11, 2014

It's been a while

I can't believe how much time has passed since my last entry.  I sort of began this blog as a way to keep everything straight for myself so when a doctor asked if I'd tried something I could remember 1) if I had, 2) if it worked (the answer here is usually "no") and 3) what were the side effects. Well, thanks to a wonderful program called Evernote, I haven't needed a blog to keep track of my migraine and headache filled life anymore.  But I came to realize a few months ago that at least one person keeps track of me on this blog, so maybe I should write every once in a while.


So let's see ... November 2012 was my last entry .....
Dr. Hansen is the newest chiropractor.  He's great.  A no bullshit guy, really up front about things.  He tried something very new with me.  It's called the Graston Technique.  (I'll post later what it is.)  It leaves me with red and purple bruises that look like hickeys all up and down the back of my neck and on my shoulders and back.  Well we tried that twice a week for several weeks.  Finally he said it was clearly not going to work or it would have already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment